The Matt Winn Steakhouse package offers the highest quality ticket and hospitality available at Churchill Downs for both the Kentucky Oaks day on Friday 6th May and Kentucky Derby Day on Saturday 7th May.
Perched directly across from the Finish Line, Matt Winn’s Steakhouse provides guests the ultimate luxury experience in which to enjoy the Sport of Kings. This premium space provides breath-taking, panoramic views of the legendary racetrack, open-air tiered balconies, and a world-class curated culinary experience with farm-to-table menus created by award-winning chefs and an extensive bourbon collection and private wine cellar.
Your complete Matt Winn Steakhouse Kentucky Derby experience will include:
- Return flights from the UK or Ireland to Kentucky
- 4 nights' accommodation at the Embassy Suites Downtown Hotel from Wednesday 4th to Sunday 8th May
- Horse Farm Tour to include a visit to a Stallion Barn, a tour of Keeneland Racecourse, a National Historic Landmark and a lunch at a local restaurant on Thursday 5th May
- Reserved table in the Matt Winn Steakhouse on both The Oaks and The Derby Day
- Premium Hospitality which includes:
- Premium Open Bar
- Gourmet Food Buffets
- Assigned Table Seating
- Self-Service Wagering Stations
- Closed-Circuit TV Coverage
- Return hotel to Churchill Downs transfers on each day
Embassy Suites Downtown Hotel
The Embassy Suites Downtown Louisville hotel is located next to Fourth Street Live! and steps from Museum Row, and the Muhammad Ali Center. It is just a few blocks from Whisky Row and four miles from Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby.
The hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness centre and all rooms feature a mini refrigerator, seating area with sofa, microwave, serta Suite Dreams(R) bedding, 300 thread count sheets.
Churchill Downs Seat Location
Perched directly across from the finish line, Matt Winn’s provides guests the ultimate luxury experience in which to enjoy the Sport of Kings. This premium space provides breath-taking, panoramic views of the legendary racecourse, as well as tiered balconies where the sound of thunderous hooves can be experienced in the open air.